ONE POT VEGAN MUSHROOM STROGANOFF 🍄 by by sweetsimplevegan
Creamy, delicious and ready in 30 minutes 😍 .
* 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely
* 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
* 10 oz. mushrooms sliced
* 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup vegan dry white wine (we used a Sauvignon Blanc)
* 2 tsp fresh thyme (stems removed)
* 2 tsp tamari (or soy sauce)
* 2 bay leaves
* 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
* 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
* 4 cups vegan beef broth (or vegetable broth)
* 8 oz. rotini pasta
* 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
* Salt and pepper, to taste
* Fresh parsley, finely chopped (for garnish)
1. In a medium pot or pan over medium heat, add in 2 tablespoons of vegetable broth . Once warmed, add in the onions and garlic, and sauté for about 3 minutes, stirring often, or until fragrant and translucent. Be sure to add more vegetable broth or water, 2 tablespoons at a time, as needed to prevent burning.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook until they begin to soften and browned, about 3 minutes.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the mushroom mixture and mix through. Stir constantly for 2 minutes to cook the flour through.
4. Add in the vegan white wine and mix through. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Add in the thyme, tamari, bay leaves, nutritional yeast and dijon mustard. Mix until well combined. Slowly being to add in the vegan beef broth, stirring constantly, until you have a smooth mixture. Add in the noodles and mix through.
Follow us vegan.recipes4u for Daily vegan recipes!