Pizza? Yes! Stuffed crust pizza? Double yes! Sink your teeth into a fluffy pizza with a crispy crust stuffed with home made “mozzarella” cheese. .
Dairy free mozzarella: .
? 1 cup of cashews. .
? 1 T of lemon juice, fresh
? 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast.
? 2 tsp agar powder.
? 2 T of tapioca powder. .
? 1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of garlic powder, and other spices I have around the kitchen like vegetable cubes (organic). .
? 2 T of melted coconut oil.
? 1 cup water.
Blend all the ingredients in a blender, scrapping down the sides.
Place the thick liquid inside a pot, and simmer and stir continuously until thickened. About 5 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.
? 3 cups flour. . ? 2 1/4 tsp of active yeast.
? 1 T of coconut sugar
? 3/4 teaspoon salt .
? 1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp of dried Italian seasoning. 1 T of vegetable stock seasoning. ? 2 Tablespoons olive oil.
? 1 cup of warm water. .
1. Add your yeast to the warm water. Then add sugar. Stir briefly and then leave in a warm place. We left ours unopened in the sun rays inside.
2. Add all your remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil and your yeast mixture. Add more flour if too runny or add more water if too doughy. Usually I need to add a bit of flour.
4. Roll out your dough.
5. Keeping an inch away from the dough’s edge, line the circle with the cheese.
6. Fold the inch you left around the border onwards around the cheese, taking care to tuck or fork it into the crust.
7. Place marinara sauce and your toppings and the remaining cheese on top and bake at 350F for 20 mins.
Follow us vegan.recipes4u for Daily vegan recipes!