Delightful Strawberry & White Chocolate chia parfaits by wonderful Sarah sculptedkitchen ??? Save the recipe and try this weekend!☺️
Follow us vegan.recipes4u for Daily vegan recipes!
Strawberry white chocolate jar
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 1/2 cup plant based milk (you can add less but I find the consistency best when adding 1 1/2 cup)
2 tbsp osweetener of choice (I used maple syrup)
2 heaping tablespoons of dairy free yogurt + 4 tbsp extra for the jar
Garnishes: granola, fruits of choice
Home made strawberry compote
Strawberry cashew cream with white chocolate
1/2 cup strawberry compote
1 cup softened cashews
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
4 ounces white chocolate, chopped roughly
1/2 cup coconut cream
Blend all together. Leave aside.
1. Combine your chia seeds & milk. You will need to stir it quite well a few times for the first 10 minutes to avoid clumping
2. Leave overnight/for at least an hour
3. After it’s thickening, add in your yogurt & sweetener. Leave aside
4. Divide your pudding into two bowls.
5. Add in half your strawberry white chocolate cashew sauce in one of the bowl. Mix well.