Summer Corn Confetti Pasta Salad ??
• 4 cups dried whole wheat or regular pasta. I used Gemelli. Rottini will be fine too.
• 1 1/2 cups frozen edamame
• 1 zucchini, trimmed and spiralized (cut into thin strips if you don’t have a spiralizer)
• 1 1/2 cups of red and yellow grape tomatoes
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
• 1 cup Creamy Corn Dressing (recipe below)
• 2 ears sweet corn, cooked.
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 lemon, juiced
Cook pasta according to directions on box. Add frozen edamame in the last 1-2 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool.
Spiralize zucchini and cut into 2” pieces (or slice into thin “noodles” if you don’t have a spiralizer)
In a large mixing bowl combine pasta, edamame, zucchini, sliced tomatoes, cut corn, and basil. Toss pasta salad mixture and drizzle with Creamy Corn Dressing.
Creamy Corn Dressing:
Cook 2 ears of sweet corn in boiling water. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cut corn from cobs. Combine corn, 1 small clove garlic and 1/2 cup water in a blender until liquified. Using a sieve, drain mixture to get all the liquid out. Discard the solids. Whisk together the liquid mixture and add the juice from 1 lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
Follow us vegan.recipes4u for Daily vegan recipes!