Comforting & scrumptious Satay Tofu Noodle Stir Fry with all of the veggies stir fried in a creamy, flavourful, simple to make satay sawce! ?
For the satay sauce:
– 2tbsp mild soy sauce/tamari
– 2 heaped tbsp easy pure peanut butter
– 1tbsp sriracha sauce
– 1tbsp maple syrup
– juice of 1 lime
– 1tsp garlic granules
– 1tsp floor ginger
– 3-4tbsp water (for the consistency)
For the stir fry:
– half of block additional agency tofu
– 1 serving udon noodles or rice noodles
– Any veggies of your selection, (I used tenderstem broccoli, courgette, mangetout, pink pepper, child corn & asparagus)
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180c fan/400F/gasoline 6. Line a baking tray with non stick baking parchment.
2. Put together the tofu by draining it, then squeeze all the surplus liquid out by gently urgent the block of tofu between 2 clear tea towels.
3. Use half of the block of tofu and minimize into bite-sized cubes.
4. Make the satay sauce by including all of the substances right into a bowl and whisking all of it till easy and creamy. Add 3-Four tbsp of water till you make up a runny sauce consistency.
5. Drizzle somewhat of the sauce over the tofu then place the tofu into the oven to cook dinner for 15-20 minutes till crispy.
6. When the tofu is crispy, take out the oven. Stir fry your veggies in a wok/frying pan on a excessive/medium warmth till the veggies are gentle. On the identical time cook dinner your noodles in response to packet directions.
7. Throw in your baked tofu into the wok then the remainder of the satay sauce throughout till every little thing is saturated. Stir fry for an additional 1 minute.
Notice: be happy to make one other batch of the sauce for the veggies you probably have run out.
8. Serve and luxuriate in!
Comply with us vegan.recipes4u for Each day vegan recipes!