This appears to be like so tasty 😍 run2food made this EASY POTATO CAULIFLOWER CURRY 🥔🍅
Observe us vegan.recipes4u for Day by day vegan recipes!
✅ 2 x medium tomatoes, chopped
✅ 1 x small onion, chopped
✅ Three x garlic cloves, peeled
✅ 1/Four cup water
✅ Spice combine: 1 teaspoon of curry powder, coriander, garam masala & sea salt
✅ 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
✅ Four x carisma_potatoes
✅ 1 cup cauliflower
✅ 1 small capsicum
✅ half cup cooked chickpeas
✅ half cup coconut milk
Rice to serve:
*Non-obligatory: recent coriander
1. Warmth the oil in a pot on medium warmth.
2. Make the curry paste: right into a blender, add within the tomatoes, onion, peeled garlic cloves, water and spice combine. Mix till a slushie consistency.
3. Warmth up the oil on a medium pot on medium-high warmth. Pour the curry paste into the pot and prepare dinner for 6-Eight minutes till no uncooked onion odor stays
4. Within the meantime, chop up the greens. Then add within the potatoes and coconut milk. Scale back the warmth to medium & simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often.
5. Then add within the cauliflower, capsicum & chickpeas. Simmer for one more 10 minutes till the potatoes are tender
6. Serve with rice
*Storage ideas: in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as Three days or frozen for months