Curried Candy Potato, Butternut Squash, and Apple Soup ♥️
Observe vegan.recipes4u for day by day vegan inspiration 🌱💚
So comforting! Recipe under:
• 2tbsp olive oil • 1 brown onion, chopped • Three cloves garlic, crushed • 1 cup diced candy potato • 1 cup diced butternut squash • 1 3/Four apples, cored + diced • 1 half tsp floor ginger • 1 1/2tsp curry powder • pinch nutmeg • pinch cayenne • 2 tbsp thick coconut yoghurt • 2 3/Four cups veggie inventory • 1 tin of chickpeas, drained + rinsed • sea salt + black pepper, to style
1. In a big pan warmth the olive oil, then add the onion + garlic ~ sauté till translucent.
2. Add the apple, candy potato + butternut squash together with veggie inventory + spices. Convey to the boil, then flip right down to simmer + cowl for 20-25 minutes.
4. When the SP + bnut squash are tender, add within the chickpeas + coconut yoghurt. Cook dinner for a pair extra minutes.
5. Switch to a blender (you could have to do it in batches if in case you have a smaller blender like me!) and mix till clean.
6. Style + season with any extra salt, pepper or spices to your desire. Serve with recent coriander, a hunk of bread + sesame seeds for a comfy lunch.