Spaghetti with Mini Meatless Balls by addictedtohumus ?
Observe vegan.recipes4u for extra scrumptious vegan recipes!??
Substances (serves 3-4):
– 1 and half of cup cooked, drained black beans
– 1 cup cooked quinoa
– 4-5 mushrooms, chopped
– half of onion, chopped
– handful walnuts, chopped
– handful parsley, chopped
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 2 tbsp tomato paste
– 1/Four cup dietary yeast
– 1/Four cup bread crumbs
– 1 tbsp liquid smoke (you should utilize smoked paprika)
– olive oil to fry
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F
2. In a pan, warmth some olive oil and sauté the onion and mushroom.
3. As soon as the onion is half cooked, add the walnuts and sauté a bit extra.
4. Put the beans on a baking tray and bake them till they get dry
5. In a meals processor, add all of the substances and course of them, attempt to not make a paste
6. Scoop out half of tbsp of the combination and kind little balls (we use the standard measurements spoons which already put them in a spherical form). Observe: moist your arms earlier than molding to keep away from the combination sticking to your arms.
7. Fry them shortly in a little bit of oil
We served them with cooked spaghetti and a selfmade tomato sauce made with onions and carrots, however you possibly can eat them as they’re or along with your favourite sauce.
[Recipe & Photography by addictedtohumus]