Roasted Tomato Pasta w/ mushrooms & herbs
? This pasta is packed stuffed with flavour!
? Get the recipe:
1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt, pepper and dried oregano
eight oz. mushrooms finely chopped
1 tbsp oil
1 shallot finely chopped
1/2 cup solar dried tomatoes finely chopped (jarred, drain extra oil)
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried oregano
1 cup pasta cooking water
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/Three cup (packed) finely chopped herbs (parsley and basil)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400 levels F. Slice tomatoes and add to baking dish. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil, toss. Sprinkle generously salt, pepper and dried oregano. Toss. Bake approx 20 min till tomatoes begin to launch juices.
2. In the meantime, boil water for pasta. Salt the water and cook dinner pasta till simply al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta cooking water previous to draining.
3. In a skillet, add the chopped mushrooms and oil. Prepare dinner approx 10 minutes till mushrooms are browned, then add shallots. Prepare dinner one other 5 min, stir usually.
4. Add solar dried tomatoes, all of the seasonings, and tomato paste. Stir, cook dinner one other minute. Add pasta cooking water, stir, add pasta and herbs.
5. Stir properly and squeeze in lemon juice, add the roasted tomatoes and serve.
Observe us vegan.recipes4u for Each day vegan recipes!