Creamy Hummus Pasta by nourishingalex ? Share this recipe with somebody who loves pasta!
– 2 servings of pasta of selection
– 2-Three tbsp hummus
– juice of 1/2 lemon
– salt & pepper to style
1. Cook dinner the pasta in line with packet directions.
2. Drain the pasta pasta by way of a colander, then pour the pasta again into the pan.
3. Add 2-Three tbsp hummus, juice of 1/2 lemon, salt & pepper (can add dietary yeast too if you’d like) gently stir every little thing collectively.
4. Stir in some sliced cherry tomatoes or any veggies you need. (Broccoli is so good with this pasta too)
5. Serve and revel in! .
Observe us vegan.recipes4u for extra vegan recipes!