Mini hasselback potatoes with selfmade aioli 🔥🌿 by mitali.eats
(Made with small yellow flesh potatoes, olive oil, cuban spice, salt, & paprika!)
Observe us vegan.recipes4u for extra vegan recipe 💚🌱
• 1 half of lbs small yellow flesh potatoes
• 2-Three tbsp olive oil
• pinch of salt
• half of tbsp cuban spice combine
• 1 tsp dried parsley
• 1 tsp paprika
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Make skinny slices with a pointy knife half means down the potatoes. Toss the potatoes in cuban spice combine, paprika, and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
3. Place potatoes sliced aspect down into the baking dish. Brush with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Take away from oven, flip the potatoes sliced aspect up, brush once more with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and parsley. Bake 30 minutes, or till potatoes are fork-tender however crispy on prime. Broil for 2-Three minutes if you would like the tops additional crispy.
5. Take away potatoes from oven and let cool barely earlier than serving. Serve along with your selection of dip!
6 thoughts on “Mini hasselback potatoes with selfmade aioli by (Made with small yellow flesh…”
Wow! Looks sooo good! 😋
Comments are closed.