BLUEBERRY CINNAMON SCROLLS??
Observe vegan.recipes4u |? Picture & Recipe: rainbownourishments
Three cups plain flour, plus extra for dusting
3/Four cup vegan milk, heat
half of cup melted vegan butter
1/4-1/2 cup sugar or coconut sugar
1 tbs instantaneous dried yeast
1 tbs cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Pinch of salt
Filling and glaze
1 cup blueberries
1-2 cups powdered sugar or 1/Four cup maple
2 tbs corn flour
1 tbs floor cinnamon
Sprint of vanilla
1. Mix the entire scroll ingredient in a big bowl (or do that in a stand mixer). Combine and knead till clean. Go away the dough within the bowl, cowl with a tea towel and depart it in a heat place for at the least 1 hour or till it doubles.
2. Add all of the filling/glaze substances to small saucepan. Boil for Three min then simmer for five min. Roughly mix to make a chunky puree. Return the saucepan to the warmth and stir till thickened. Put aside to chill.
3. Scoop out the dough on a floured floor and roll into an oblong form. Unfold half majority of the blueberry combination onto the rectangle, reserving the remainder of the combination.
4. Roll the dough right into a tube. Use a pointy oiled knife to chop scrolls out of the pastry. Cowl and put aside to rise.
5. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
6. Mix the reserved blueberry combination into right into a puree and put aside.
7. Bake the scrolls for 25-30 minutes or till they’re barely golden brown.
8. When the scrolls have cooled barely, drizzle with the blueberry glaze.
3 thoughts on “BLUEBERRY CINNAMON SCROLLS __ Observe | Picture & Recipe: Three cups plain flour, pl…”
#vegano #healthy #veganlifestyle #vegangirl #vegetarian #veganfoodshare #veganfortheanimals #veganlife #whatveganseat #vegancommunity #foodporn #veganfoodporn #crueltyfree #dairyfree #vegan #vegans #govegan #plantbased #veganpower #vegansofig #veganfood #food #veganaf #veganlove #veganism #healthyfood
Omg thjs is stunning!!!
Comments are closed.