6 tortillas plus a torch (optionally available)
1 massive avocado plus one other avocado for garnishing
eight small shiitake mushrooms
1 field of jackfruit ready already
A handful of child cilantro greens
few crumbles of vegan cheese (I used vegcheese not sponsored)
1 can of black beans
Sauce: Chipotle lime crema
half cup of roasted cashews
1 small slice of jalepeno pepper (I take the seeds out)
Juice of 1 lime
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of onion powder
1 heaping teaspoon of garlic paste
1 tsp of cumin powder
1 tsp of tomato paste
Mix all of it in a blender for 1 minute.
1. Char your wraps along with your torch so as to add a smokey flavour
2. Mash your ripe avocado and add 1 tsp of lemon, half tsp of salt go away apart
3. Sautee your mushrooms with soy sauce, salt, garlic and onion powder
4. Unfold your avocado to the wrap, add your jackfruit, mushrooms, beans, cheese and microgreens.
5. Drizzle your sauce and revel in!
Comply with us vegan.recipes4u for Day by day vegan recipes!