Vegan Mac & Cheese 🧀 by jackfruitfulkitchen
Comply with us vegan.recipes4u for extra vegan recipe inspiration 💚🌱
• half of head of cauliflower (Three Cups)
• 1/Four C uncooked cashews
• 1/Four yellow onion
• 1/Four C water or plant milk (or extra for desired thickness)
• half of lemon, juiced
• 2 TBSP dietary yeast (LMK if in case you have questions on dietary yeast – it’s V totally different than energetic yeast)
• 2 tsp white miso paste
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1/Four tsp paprika
• 1/eight tsp turmeric (for shade)
• half of tsp salt and pepper
• 1 TBSP tapioca flour (non-obligatory however makes the feel PERFECT!!!)
• 2 servings pasta, cooked
• 1 C inexperienced peas
• 1 head broccoli, steamed
1. Add cauliflower, cashews, and onion to a medium sauce pan with water. Convey to a boil and boil for 20 minutes till cauliflower is SUPER tender.
2. Drain and add to excessive pace blender with remaining substances (besides pasta, peas, and broccoli 😜)
3. Mix on excessive pace for 2-Three minutes till it’s tremendous duper uber clean and creamy. Season to style.
4. Pour over ready pasta in a saucepan and warmth over low warmth. Stir in peas.
5. Switch to bowls and serve with steamed broccoli. Drizzle with a little bit sriracha as a result of there’s nothin higher than Mac and sriracha – amiright?!
6 thoughts on “Vegan Mac & Cheese by SERVES 2 . Comply with us for extra vegan recipe inspiration …”
Yum!! Looks so creamy 😄
Thank you sooo much for sharing! 😍
Looks sooo tasty😍💚💚💚
Mmmm yum i love having broccoli with pasta
Comments are closed.