Roasted Cauliflower Tacos recipe by mitali.eats
Observe us vegan.recipes4u for extra vegan recipe 💚🌱
2 cups cauliflower florets
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chipotle powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
juice of 1/2 a lime
selfmade aioli ↓
1. place the cauliflower in a baking dish and preheat the oven to 400F.
2. drizzle the olive oil over the cauliflower items and stir to verify each is coated.
3. sprinkle with chipotle powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
4. stir once more to verify each bit is coated & bake for 15-20 minutes till crispy.
5. squeeze lime juice over them earlier than serving.